This past week the United States was hit with a relatively average storm. However the damage it has caused is widespread. When the storm struck the tri-state area – there were major outages across Connecticut, New Jersey and the five boroughs. The sheer strain caused on our infrastructure is incomprehensible. One can only wonder that in the event of a major event – what will happen to our critical infrastructure; from power, to water resources, and roads.
- U.S. Flying Through Fog in $16 Billion Broadband Push https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-16-billion-push-to-expand-broadband-america-is-flying-through-a-fog-11590399000
- The Urgent Need to Strengthen the Nation’s Resilience https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-urgent-need-to-strengthen-the-nations-resilience-01588963181
- Agencies Warn States That Internet Voting Poses Widespread Security Risks https://www.wsj.com/articles/agencies-warn-states-that-internet-voting-poses-widespread-security-risks-11588975848
- Trump to Put New Environmental Review Rules Into Force https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-put-new-environmental-review-rules-into-force-11594832858
- UNITED STATES: Creaky infrastructure needs overhaul https://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/14/news/14iht-15oxan-unitedstates.7111279.html
- How to Spend Trillions on ‘Infrastructure’ https://nyti.ms/2FyK2G9